Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“Why I divorced my husband of 25 years” – Actress, Shaffy Bello

 

She wasn't able to keep on coping with the whole thing although her husband being a good dad

  The Veteran Nollywood actress, Shaffy Bello has revealed why she walked out of her 25-year marriage. 

  The Actress in a chat she had with a media personnel Chude Jideonwo. She made it known that she divorced her husband after 25- years of marriage because her estranged husband wasn't living with her and it was more like a long distance marriage. Her husband lived in the United States.

   The distance never helped their marriage as the connections between them reduced so she filed for a divorce.

She wasn't able to keep on coping with the whole thing although her husband being a good dad


   “He [my ex-husband] was a good father to his children. But I reached a point where I wanted more. I would always travel back and forth, but I realized that if I really wanted this, it came with sacrifices. It wasn’t sacrificing the marriage itself, but rather, him being there [in the USA] and the distance didn’t help.” She said.

   She wasn't able to keep on coping with the whole thing although her husband being a good dad to their children but a lot of things were lacking between them so she opted for divorce.

She wasn't able to keep on coping with the whole thing although her husband being a good dad


    She once said that she doesn't want to remarry as there are many women in the world.

     She said;


“I am a one man kind of woman and I believe there is a lot of women here to fill a home.

That is why when I meet people or go on a date, they are women. I want to settle with someone at the end of the day, I don’t want to be 55 and then go out or have a birthday party and then come home and be all alone, I don’t want that. I want to be with someone, maybe not marriage, but a companion.”

She wasn't able to keep on coping with the whole thing although her husband being a good dad


    She made this clear in a show that was held by her colleague Mercy Johnson in her Mercy Menu. She says that a companion and a partner is what she needs and it shouldn't necessarily be marriage in the traditional marriage settings.

      


Post a Comment

0 Comments